Tuesday, March 30, 2010

New Respect for Women Classes

OK, so I worked out three times last week, but I lost it because I went out of town and ate a lot. I started back again fresh this week and let me tell you, all the women who do these aerobics and spin classes, I tip my hat to you. That crap is hard.

My buddy and I took a Cardio Boot Camp class this morning with a trainer name DeChantel. She almost killed me. I thought I would be good, I play ball every week and lift weights, I should fly through this class. Wrong answer. 15 minutes through the class, she had us doing push ups, i barely got through five without collapsing to my mat. Dave walked out of the class twice because it was killing him, and the last time I sweat that much was after 2 straight hours of non-stop basketball. That class was crazy.

We made it through the full hour but not without wanting to cry a few times. I am taking that class every Tuesday from now on, that had to be the best cardio workout I have ever had. Big ups to DeChantel for trying to kill us.

No comments:

Post a Comment